Amazing Pictures Photos

Nobody's Fool (and own domain) You On Here » , , , , , , , , , , , » Nobody's Fool (and own domain)

Hello!

You may have noticed something different in the addressbar. I have my own domain now!
So now you just need to type jangsara.com to the addressbar, and you're here! So update you bookmarks!


EDIT: Apparently my domain's working was just a April fool's day joke, and it stopped working. But I'll try to get it to work as soon as possible!

Since today is the April fool's day, I wanted to do "Nobody's fool" -inspired makeup. And I also wanted to finally use my Aromaleigh shadows :3

But here it is:







MSCHIC Eyeshadow base
AromaleighTempted
Aromaleigh  I see Red
Aromaleigh Helter Skelter
Aromaleigh Teenage Kicks
Aromaleigh  Psycho Candy
Aromaleigh Black Diamond
AromaleighWhite Riot
MAC Gesso (to intense the white)
Sleek black (to intense the black)
MSCHIC Sumi-e eye stain
Mascara 
Falsies


Then my yesterday's not-so-wild makeup, using Kat von D's Steel Blue and MAC Smoothblue Technakohl:


The later I made a look using just ONE eyeshadow, TheSheSpace Far Too Fabulous. I also bought Max Factor's Masterpiece Beoynd Lenght mascara in blua, and it also has pink mascara in it, so I used both pink and blue in this one:


I was really unsure whether put this here or not, but finally I decided to show it. This must be one of my biggest fails in a while, there just too much of everything. I like the "rising sun" effect, and the whole black/turquoise thing, but I HATE the lashes and lid color. But here's a sample of my failing:


But then to the whole easter thing that's coming, and a look I made for BftE's Get The Look -gallery:






I used:

Sour
Shopaholic
Soleil
Atomic Teal
Envy liner from MUGStore
mascara
Make Up Store "Punk" lashes


you on Nobody's Fool (and own domain) https://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/04/nobody-fool-and-own-domain.html
related postNobody's Fool (and own domain) for you .

Blog Archive

Followers