Amazing Pictures Photos

Lashing around! You On Here » , , , , , » Lashing around!

Hola!


MUFE #92, Sleek bright blue from Circus palette, MAC Gesso, Wet'n'Wild purple Megaliner and Illamasqua Debonair pencil:


 Then my look for saturday, I didn't go anywhere, so I made myself a late halloween look:

3D gel, fake blood and red + black color
GeekChic SIX over black base, NYX circe on lips

 Then a look made with Stila Colorwheel palette:


And I had to take a picture of my lashes, I've been using DuLash lash growth about a month now, and I think my lashes are slightly longer and a lot fuller:


And last my yesterday's makeup, again with Stila Colorwheel palette (I think I'm falling in love with the palette,  it's easy to use, has lots of pigmented colors..):



I guess that's it!

Oh, and one more thing to my finnish readers:

Kiss'n'Touch 120 värin paletin voittaja on arvottu. Onni suosi josef11naa! 
Kiitos kaikille osallistumisesta!

you on Lashing around! https://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/11/lashing-around.html
related postLashing around! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers