Amazing Pictures Photos

MUFE = My Ultimate Fall Effort You On Here » , , , , , » MUFE = My Ultimate Fall Effort

Hello sweeties!

Autumn sucks :( It's dark, cold and rainy all the time, and my inspiration has gone someplace warm and nice. And it didn't take me with it :(

But I've been trying to bring some color to my life lately:


 My today's look:
(Lashes are Marlliss 088)
And without the lashes:




 Yesterday my LOTD was like this:


 And the day before that I went with purple:
(Lashes Marlliss 93)

As you maybe can tell, I got some new MUFE colors, and now my palette is full:
#09, #92, #101, "#03, #70
#2, #304 (diamond), #83, #41, #48

Did you already checked out my review of Kat von D palette?

 Oh, many of you wanted to know what lashes I used in my last post, in this look.
They are the lashes from Kat von D's palette, looking like this in the box:

you on MUFE = My Ultimate Fall Effort https://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/11/mufe-my-ultimate-fall-effort.html
related postMUFE = My Ultimate Fall Effort for you .

Blog Archive

Followers