Amazing Pictures Photos

Be my Valentine? You On Here » , , , » Be my Valentine?

Kickstart to Valentine's Day!

I know my purple look was also kinda Valentine's look, but I wanted to make a bit more "traditional" look, pink and red and stuff ;D
I also did this 'cos I found out that Black Kohl is holding a Valentine's Day contest in her blog, and I wanted to challenge myself to do a PINK look :D

So I created this:


 

MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Kitschmas  pigment
MAC Fuchsia pigment
MAC Electric Coral pigment 
MAC Heritage Rouge pigment 
MAC Dark Soul pigment
MAC Vanilla pigment
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
Mascara
Pink glitters


  

  


  

  

And one for bonus; BIG EYEEEEEES!

you on Be my Valentine? https://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/02/be-my-valentine.html
related postBe my Valentine? for you .

Blog Archive

Followers