Amazing Pictures Photos

Explosion with Acid You On Here » , , , , , , » Explosion with Acid

Hello!

I must be one of the most self critical persons in the world, I hardly ever appreciate my work at all.
But sometimes I create looks I'm especially proud of. My arabic butterfly look was one of the ones I really like, and I still think it's quite flawless. (See the "quite" in there? I just can't compliment my own work :D)

Anyway, today I was really pleased with my LOTD and especially with my "look for fun" that inspired me to make my LOTD with pink, orange and purple ;D

The look for fun:




UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
Sleek Acid Neon Orange
Sleek Acid Pink
Sleek Acid Black
MAC Off the Page
SMH Mimosa
SMH Bee's Knees
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner Purple Stain
MSCHIC Black Cherry Shine eye stain
Stargazer orange glitter
Nail rhinestones from Ebay
MAC #34 lashes


And like said, I fell in love with the combination of orange and pink and purple, so I did my LOTD with the same colors too:




UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
Sleek Acid Neon Orange
Sleek Acid Pink
Sleek Acid Black
MAC Off the Page
SMH Mimosa
SMH Bee's Knees
Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner Purple Stain
Purple Gel liner from MUGstore
Stargazer orange glitter
MAC #34 lashes
 
But that's all this time, I hope you like it!

you on Explosion with Acid https://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/04/explosion-with-acid.html
related postExplosion with Acid for you .

Blog Archive

Followers