Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Darshan Beauty Luna P.M. Creme and Multani Mud Facial Mask You On Here » Review: Darshan Beauty Luna P.M. Creme and Multani Mud Facial Mask

Darshan Beauty was a company I had never heard of before, so I was intrigued when it's owner, Jodi, contacted me. I quickly read her bio to learn more about the company and products. Her background and what lead her up to create Darshan Beauty products is really quite interesting.

Darshan Beauty products are all natural, and because of this, they are only made in small batches to prevent them from spoiling.

Luna P.M. Creme

This thick night cream is made with aloe leaf oil and extract combined with noncomedogenic sesame oil. I can't say it is fragrance free, because there is some scent to it. However, it appeared to be the natural scent of the ingredients and not any added fragrance.

While this Creme is meant for all skin types, I was a little worried at first because of how touchy my skin can be; dry in certain parts and very oily in others. The Creme was not greasy, and although it was thick, it glided quite effortlessly across my skin. It was quick to absorb and I was so thrilled to notice just how soft this creme made my skin feel.

Multani Mud Facial Mask

I think the best part of spa time is doing a mask. It is only recommended to use this mask one to two times per week. This mud is made from Bastar mud in India, purified and then saturated with herbal extracts. It is thick and makes your skin feel excellent. My 4 year old enjoyed watching me put this mask on, as he found it quite amusing to watch a 32 year woman play in the mud. I overheard him tell his brothers that mom had mud on her face and when they asked him why, he replied, "Because it is for beauty, don't you know that?"

It is hard to explain, but there was such a difference in my skin when I rinsed off the mud. My skin just appeared to look fresher and vibrant and dare I saw, glowing? The mask was my favorite part of trying these products. I think it will be one I cannot live without.

Please be sure to check out all of the products Darshan Beauty has to offer, I'm sure that you won't be disappointed. www.darshanbeauty.com

you on Review: Darshan Beauty Luna P.M. Creme and Multani Mud Facial Mask http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/11/review-darshan-beauty-luna-pm-creme-and_13.html
related postReview: Darshan Beauty Luna P.M. Creme and Multani Mud Facial Mask for you .

Blog Archive

Followers