Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Dr. Bragi Age Management Marine Enzyme You On Here » Review: Dr. Bragi Age Management Marine Enzyme

I had recently written about Dr. Bragi's Age Management Marine Enzyme on Beauty Pro. I've been very intrigued by it and finally had the opportunity to try the product out for myself. I don't want to reiterate what I've written before, but I do want to share with you what I thought after testing it out for a few weeks.

The marine enzyme is a serum that is odorless and colorless. You need to use only a pea-sized amount at the most--and honestly even a pea-sized amount was too much product for my skin. When I first gave it a try, my skin felt tacky and slick. I knew that I applied too much, despite the small amount I smoothed over my face. It's pretty amazing how little you need. Once I figured out the right amount for my skin type (which is combination), then I couldn't physically feel it on my face anymore.

There definitely was a noticeable difference in my skin's appearance (fresher looking) and that it seemed to keep my skin well-hydrated. Dr. Bragi actually recommends that you keep the product in your refrigerator, as heat is what activates it.

This is a super product--and now that I am done testing it out on its own, I'm currently testing it out with a handy little device called the Baby Quasar (review to be posted soon) with amazing results.

Dr. Bragi's Marine Enzyme is available at Bliss Spa's nationwide & online and for my UK readers, at Boutique Unique London.

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Dr. Bragi Age Management Marine Enzyme http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/09/review-dr-bragi-age-management-marine_6343.html
related postReview: Dr. Bragi Age Management Marine Enzyme for you .

Blog Archive

Followers