Amazing Pictures Photos

2010 People Magazine's Most Beautiful... You On Here » » 2010 People Magazine's Most Beautiful...



Zoe Saldana. The mega-success of Avatar has landed the native New Yorker on red carpets all over the world – and on countless best-dressed lists. Her secret to mastering the red carpet? "I have learned to have at least one arm on my waist," Saldana, 31, tells PEOPLE. "And I have also learned not to talk when I'm am posing."



Jake Gyllenhaal. My new WGC ♥ He plays the adventurous – and buff! – Prince of Persia this summer, but off-screen the actor, 29, is a regular guy who doesn't need much to make him happy. "I feel my best after a home-cooked meal with family and friends," he says.



Isaiah Mustafa. Ladies, look at your man, now back to him. Yes, the ex-football player scored a touchdown with women everywhere after starring in that unforgettable Old Spice commercial. But the low-key actor, 36, says the only pampering he does in real life is "dropping off my girlfriend in front of the nail place and then picking her up."

 See more of the People Magazine's 2010 Most Beautiful list HERE.

you on 2010 People Magazine's Most Beautiful... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/04/2010-people-magazine-most-beautiful_28.html
related post2010 People Magazine's Most Beautiful... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers