Amazing Pictures Photos

My black diamond You On Here » , , , , » My black diamond

Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have only one thing to blame:
Fallout: New Vegas :3

I haven't really consentrated to makeup lately, but here's some of my recent looks:

Here's my yesterday's look (I took the black diamonds and stuff off before going out), done with AMAZING Kat von D palette:







I've used Kat von D palette also on this one, Taxidermy, Peanut, Hollywood and Tijuana, and redemption at lower lashline:



With my new wig!

Then one older look with Sugarpill Stellar:
And NYX Cream on lips:

And one more older look, done with my new favourite silver/gray eyeshadow, Geekchic Gray Matter:




And my recent nails:

you on My black diamond http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-black-diamond.html
related postMy black diamond for you .

Blog Archive

Followers