Amazing Pictures Photos

Randomlipz and Randomeyez You On Here » , , , , , » Randomlipz and Randomeyez

Hello!

I know I haven't updated in a while, sowwy!

But here's some lip glosses and swatches, and some random eyes :P

Let's start with the lippies!

I bought We Care Icon 's lipgloss set couple days ago, I now got them swatched.
Unfortunately these are not available internationally :(


2

14

17

18

23

24
 Then the eyes.
I still have somekind of makeup depression, I just can't seem to find the evergy to do cool looks. I

MAC Her Alter Image, MAC My Dark Magic and MAC Seedy Pearl

To be honest, I  really don't remember what I used here.
Ummmm... Gosh Plummy and Sunstone effect powders

GeekChic Gray Matter (my new favourite gray <3)
So tell me, what awesome goodies did you get during Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

you on Randomlipz and Randomeyez http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/11/randomlipz-and-randomeyez.html
related postRandomlipz and Randomeyez for you .

Blog Archive

Followers