Amazing Pictures Photos

Sorry, But I DO NOT Approve of Angelina Jolie's Dress. You On Here » , » Sorry, But I DO NOT Approve of Angelina Jolie's Dress.



Attached gloves to the sleeve? WTH is that? And why? And is the dress velvet? I don't know who's on Jolie's glam squad (does she even use a glam squad?) but if she does, this (Versace? Really? Wow) dress should have been BATTED DOWN. With the swiftness. And like I've said before about Vanessa Bryant's too tight dress in the chi chi area, the answer to this weirded out dress that Angelina wore to the Berlin movie premiere of "The Tourist" should have been NO. Period. This dress is just not the look hon.

you on Sorry, But I DO NOT Approve of Angelina Jolie's Dress. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/12/sorry-but-i-do-not-approve-of-angelina_15.html
related postSorry, But I DO NOT Approve of Angelina Jolie's Dress. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers