Amazing Pictures Photos

SWAG ALERT: Asymmetrical Fedora Hats... You On Here » , , , , » SWAG ALERT: Asymmetrical Fedora Hats...

I must admit, I've become a little obsessed with the asymmetrical fedora in the last few weeks. I currently own four fedora hats (see me in two of my hats here and here), so why the asymmetrical? I just think the swag level in the asymmetrical fedora is a little more intense. I can go for more intense swag some of the time ;)

On a recent trip to San Francisco, I spotted fashionable women traveling in these hats at the airport and shopping in them in the stores. It's a perfect fall hat silhouette IMO. I asked one girl at H&M as she was coming out of the dressing room where she got her hat from because I loved it. It was simple black with black ribbon belting, no bows, no feathers or anything. She told me that she had gotten her hat from Goorin Brothers right there in San Francisco. We were only there for a short time, so we didn't get to check them out (sad face) but that hasn't stopped me from searching for one high and low online since we returned home. The camel colored one pictured is from Jessica Simpson's hat collection. She also has them in black, charcoal and a wine color, I like Jessica's because the styling of her hats has the simplicity that I'm looking for. This look right here is what I don't want. Not trying to look like a female pimp. So the fit has to be right, which is why my only concern with looking for one online is not being able to try them on. Not really feeling being all excited to see the UPS man delivering my new hat only to find out that I don't like the fit. :-/ So department stores (Macy's J.C. Penney, Dillards) and shoe stores (Nine West, Bakers) are my next best bet I think. I'll keep you posted on what I find :) What are ya'll's thoughts on these hats? Do you like them? Would you wear them? I wanna know your style verdict.

Check out the Classic Black Fedora Hat(65% polyester 35% wool) at Amazon.com.

you on SWAG ALERT: Asymmetrical Fedora Hats... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/12/swag-alert-asymmetrical-fedora-hats.html
related postSWAG ALERT: Asymmetrical Fedora Hats... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers