Amazing Pictures Photos

Taraji P. Henson Poses Nude for PETA. You On Here » » Taraji P. Henson Poses Nude for PETA.


The 40-year-old Karate Kid actress is the latest celeb to join PETA's "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" campaign. (Previous stars who've posed for the cause include Charlize Theron, Eva Mendes, Bethenny Frankel and Chad Ochocinco). Click READ MORE HERE below for more:

After seeing the documentary I Am an Animal, which shows how animals on fur farms are skinned alive, Henson gave up her fur-wearing ways.


"Before I saw that documentary, I would wear fur," she says. "But I saw this documentary, and I was riveted. I cried. Could you imagine somebody ripping your hair out, while you're still awake, fully conscious? It's ridiculous, for the sake of fashion."

Henson will unveil her provocative anti-fur campaign at PETA's New York Fashion Week Bash on February 10. The ad will also appear on a billboard in L.A. "I don't think a living being should suffer for the sake of fashion, period. End of story," the Curious Case of Benjamin Button actress says. "You don't have to kill an animal just because you want to be hot and fly. And I really stand by that."

you on Taraji P. Henson Poses Nude for PETA. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/01/taraji-p-henson-poses-nude-for-peta.html
related postTaraji P. Henson Poses Nude for PETA. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers