Amazing Pictures Photos

Aussie to the rescue! You On Here » Aussie to the rescue!

A few days ago I had a hair emergency of sorts. The night before, my youngest son had a bad dream and wanted to sleep in our bed. He also asked for some milk in his "spill proof" sippy cup. If you are a mom, you know that spill proof cups are not necessarily spill proof.

So we'll just say that milk and ovaltine are not good for your hair.

I wake up the next morning to extremely dried out hair that was sticky and I will not admit--chocolate tasting. When I go to wash it out with my favorite hair staples, I find that my older boys had left the shampoo opened and laying on the shower floor and it was now empty. So I rummage through old Shampoo bottles so that I can at least wash this grossness out of my hair. Bad idea. I'm not sure if my hair was worse with milk and ovaltine or with the dollar store shampoo. My hair felt like straw and frizzed out and up like that of Pippy Longstockings ponytails.

Needless to say I needed help quick! Remembering a review by Elke on Aussie hair products, I decided I would give them a try.

I picked up Aussie's Shampoo Mega for Normal Hair, Moist for Dry Damaged Hair, Dual Personality Mousse (leave in conditioner and styling product) and Dual Personality Hair Spray (Hi Shine + Hi Hold).


iconiconicon
icon
icon
iconiconicon

The shampoo and conditioner had a lovely fruity scent. It's a combination of guava, apricot, apple and sage. Yummy. Upon using them, I immediately felt my straw-hair soften and I was now able to move my fingers through it. Frizzy Pippy hair was now at bay.

Once out of the shower, I questioned if using the Dual Personality leave in conditioner and mousse would be too much on my hair. I wasn't sure if so much conditioner would weigh my hair down or make it greasy.
icon
icon
I took a chance and applied it anyway. As I blew out my hair using my Conair Round Brush, I immediately noticed how soft and silky smooth my hair was looking. The leave in conditioner didn't leave my hair too heavy or greasy at all. In fact, I think it was just what this milk & ovaltine damaged hair needed!

I couldn't even get over how much bounce my hair had, how silky it felt, how easily my fingers could comb through my hair and the shine I was seeing. I then sprayed it with the Dual Personality Hair Spray to hold my lovely locks in place and Voila!--I had an Aussie makeover.

I'm totally thrilled. Now my child and his spill proof cup can see another day. ;)

you on Aussie to the rescue! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/06/aussie-to-rescue_4068.html
related postAussie to the rescue! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers