Amazing Pictures Photos

Top 4 Hair Staples (by Christina Jones) You On Here » Top 4 Hair Staples (by Christina Jones)

I have always been very "in" to beauty and all of its accoutrements, with hair products being at the top of my list of things I love to own and play with. Paul Mitchell is the brand that has stood out as consistantly great over the years, even through the company's rough patches. When I need something, Paul Mitchell is the first place I turn, however along with my favorites from them I have found a few other things that I love. Here are my current favorite hair products:


1. Paul Mitchell Conditioner (This includes The Conditioner, SuperCharged Moisturizer, and Hair Repair treatment) - these do what they are supposed to do, and do it perfectly. Not for use on fine hair though. These conditioners have been on my favorite hair product list for 20 years now and they are still sitting at the top. That says something!

2. Cibu's Pho Finish Hairspray - This is light, with great hold, and a great scent. The spray is workable - meaning you can curl, straighten, blow dry - whatever - while using it in between. My only beef with this is that the spray cap gets clogged up and I have to pull it off and wash it almost every time I use the spray. But I still do, and will continue to - this is great hairspray!

3. Paul Mitchell's Quick Slip - This product gives you all of the benefits of a good conditioning without the conditioner. Anti frizz, a little hold - just overall makes your hair look and smell great and healthy, like Paul Mitchell products ALWAYS do. ;) I love the Round Trip curl definer as well, but use it a little less often than the Quick Slip.

4. Good old fashioned Shimmering Lights Shampoo by Clairol. This is the best for getting red or brassy out of your blonde or highlighted hair. ONLY for use on those of us with cool skin tones (Summer and Winter if you are a seasons person).

I hope you enjoy my picks and give them a try if you are in the market for something new. I know I sound like a broken Paul Mitchell record, but you will be hard pressed to find a better line of hair products.

Tags: , , , , ,

you on Top 4 Hair Staples (by Christina Jones) http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/06/top-4-hair-staples-by-christina-jones_2141.html
related postTop 4 Hair Staples (by Christina Jones) for you .

Blog Archive

Followers