Amazing Pictures Photos

Hello baby! You On Here » Hello baby!

I took a very bad fall down a flight of stairs late Tuesday night and ended up having to have an ultrasound yesterday to be sure the baby was ok. Baby is perfect. Really really perfect. Me, not so much. The dr.'s believe I could've broken my tailbone. Why the heck God made a tailbone I will never understand, since it does nothing for you except hurt like hell when you fall on it. ;)

So here are a few pics of my pumpkin:

baby2 edited
In this profile picture, the shadow above the baby's head is actually the outline of its fingers. The baby kept covering its face.

baby1 edited

No, it's not an alien. Oh, if this baby has a big forehead like me, I feel sorry it inherited my genes.

The tech was also able to tell me without a doubt, and I saw with my own two eyes, that my little pumpkin is another boy. So make that 4 boys for me. Sorry Elke, your psychic vibe was wrong girl!

you on Hello baby! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/12/hello-baby_2796.html
related postHello baby! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers