Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Pure and Petal Hair Fragrance You On Here » Review: Pure and Petal Hair Fragrance

This is such a long overdue review! I received samples from Pure and Petal, a Canadian based company, in mid-November. When I was approached to test out the products I was intrigued because I have never really heard of fragrance for your hair beyond that in your typical shampoo or styling aid.

Elizabeth, the owner and creator of Pure and Petal, was gracious enough to send me samples in all of her scents because I simply couldn't make up my mind which one I would like best. Pure and Petal's fragrances are: Linden Blossom, Sublime Citrus, Heavenly Clean and Summer Passion.

The fragrances are light, so you don't have to worry about smelling like a perfume factory and they are also alcohol-free, so it won't dry out your hair.

My favorite was Linden Blossom which is floral linden blossoms and pink grapefruit. However, my 2 year old was in the bathroom with me when I misted Heavenly Clean into my hair and his response was, "Mmm!" It really does smell like that clean out of the shower type scent.

The mist wasn't heavy on my hair and lasted a while. I really fell in love with this product.
www.purepetal.com

you on Review: Pure and Petal Hair Fragrance http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/12/review-pure-and-petal-hair-fragrance.html
related postReview: Pure and Petal Hair Fragrance for you .

Blog Archive

Followers