Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum You On Here » Review: Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum

I've never used a brightening serum before and I was a bit skeptical about how exactly this serum was going to brighten my face--hey I've already got that pregnancy glow, right?

What Korres says about this product:

An ultra concentrated serum enriched with Baobab-tree polysaccharides that provide an instant firming and line-smoothing effect. An active agent derived from Wheat is clinically proven to reduce considerably the number, depth and length of wrinkles. Wild Rose oil is a natural source of vitamin C, which demonstrates significant repairing activity to skin colour disorders, adding brightness and radiance to the skin.

The Wild Rose Brightening Serum is also:

* Dermatologically Tested
* Mineral Oil Free
* Silicone Free
* Propylene Glycol Free
* Ethanolamine Free

It's all natural and contains Wild Rose oil, Vitamin C, Baobab gel, Ginseng extract, Quince extract, provitamin B5.

What I thought:

I loved the very light rose scent. Not too florally or overly done. Nothing that would cause you to think it was too fragrant. The serum was tan in color and it only took 3 pumps to cover my entire face and eye area. It only pumps out a small amount at a time, so the 3 pumps really wasn't a lot of product.

I do admit that my face did appear to liven up. I definitely used this product several times to ensure I was getting the same effect each time and without fail, each time my face seemed to have the brightening effect they talk about. Was it dramatic? No, but it was noticable.

I did notice that my cheeks had a little bit of red from it, but it was easily rectified by using the technique I talked about last month on Makeup Minute.

If you've used Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum, what did you think?

you on Review: Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/01/review-korres-wild-rose-brightening_5254.html
related postReview: Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum for you .

Blog Archive

Followers