Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Spa Towells You On Here » Review: Spa Towells

I have to admit, when I was approached to review Spa Towells, I wondered what it would look like and if it would actually work. I received a few packages of the towells, which were pretty good size. In fact, the towells were bigger than I imagined them to be. They are 8x8, which for image purposes imagine opening up a tri-folded papertowel like those in women's restrooms.

The scent is very light and very pretty. I couldn't place my finger....err nose on what exactly the scent was. I could smell some floral, but then sugary sweet cotton candy. This seemed to make me feel as if I was applying a pink lotion, although the lotion is clear.

When you open your towell, you can feel the lotion on it and the towell itself has deep ridges/pockets in it and has a good thickness to it. I simply swiped the towell over my skin as if it were a facecloth. I then rubbed the lotion that was on my skin all over. One towell had enough lotion on it to cover both my lower legs, both my arms and my stomach area.

I made sure to check my skin throughout the day, and sure enough, my skin was very soft. There are some pretty fabulous ingredients in these Spa Towells such as Safflower Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil and Glycerin.

If you travel, I think the Spa Towell offers a lot of convenience. Even if you don't travel, it can easily fit into your purse without any chance of a spill. You can find these fabulous Spa Towells at www.SpaTowells.com

you on Review: Spa Towells http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/01/review-spa-towells_8642.html
related postReview: Spa Towells for you .

Blog Archive

Followers