Amazing Pictures Photos

My Life as a Soap Opera You On Here » My Life as a Soap Opera

My friends always tell me that if they didn't know me, they wouldn't believe half the stuff that goes on in my life. Let's just take today for example, my husband wakes me up at 5am to tell me that his car was broken into and the credit cards were stolen from his wallet. Yes, my husband left his wallet in the console of his car. While that may seem shocking, we live in a rural, virtually crimeless area. But these weren't just any credit cards, they were the Visa/debit cards to our 2 bank accounts. It took me over an hour to get them cancelled (lots of being transferred around) and we were told that the thieves did indeed make purchases in the 4 short hours they had the cards.

We go to do laundry today and if appears our dryer decided to kick the bucket. We have $0 to buy a new one, so my husband heads to the laundromat and does 12 loads of laundry (yes I have a big family), all of which I need to fold and put away (because that was the deal). Laundry was the last thing I wanted to do today--let alone folding 12 loads. I still have no idea how we are going to afford to buy a new dryer.

Then we find out that the land behind our house, which my development calls a green area, is now going to be developed into a public playground. Let's see, that means I will have a playground about 25 feet from the back of my house. Let's hope no pediphiles are around! My husband and I are so angry that we are thinking of moving (if only we could afford it).

Today was a day when I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but then I took a shower tonight using all these great products I have received over the last several weeks and my sadness seemed to wash down the drain. Well, at least for 20 minutes.

Thanks for letting me vent...now back to the reviews.

you on My Life as a Soap Opera http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-life-as-soap-opera_4800.html
related postMy Life as a Soap Opera for you .

Blog Archive

Followers