Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Love N.1 from The Soul Collection You On Here » » Review: Love N.1 from The Soul Collection

It's not often that I review perfumes. I suppose it's because of my husband's allergy to fragrance and because many times I feel less knowledgable than great perfume-nosed bloggers like The Scented Salamander and Scentzilla. However, when a fellow beauty blogger asked me if I would be willing to sample and review a perfume she handmade herself, of course I was going to say yes.

The perfume I received from Andrea Kane, also known as the blogger behind The Organic Beauty Expert, was Love N.1. This perfume is part of a trio of fragrances from The Soul Collection. The other two fragrances are called Heart N.2 and Soul N.3.

Love N.1 is a handcrafted (by Andrea herself) organic perfume available in a base of organic jojoba oil or organic grape alcohol. It is available in an eau de parfum spray, body oil and whipped body butter.

The fragrance is comprised of: Cocoa Absolute, Pink Lotus, Cassia, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Tuberrose, Rose (Turkish) Vanilla and Blood Orange.

In the bottle and immediately after putting it on my wrists, the Cocoa Absolute is the most noticeable scent. Shortly thereafter I can smell the Sandalwood and Patchouli, giving it that musky-earthy scent. Now about 9 hours later, I can smell a small amount of Vanilla. It really is quite a sensual fragrance. I almost want to say it smells exotic, as well.

The entire line will launch at the W Hotel in San Diego on February 20th from 6-7pm. You can also purchase samples online at AndreaKane.net While on her website, be sure to read more about Andrea, she really is one inspiring woman!

you on Review: Love N.1 from The Soul Collection http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/02/review-love-n1-from-soul-collection.html
related postReview: Love N.1 from The Soul Collection for you .

Blog Archive

Followers