Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Aqua Tan Self Tanning Body Milk You On Here » Review: Aqua Tan Self Tanning Body Milk

Aqua Tan is the best self tanner out there.

Review over.

Because, really? This product is so great, don't waste your time reading my review--go out and get it!

Ok, if you insist on a full review, where do I begin? I honestly didn't believe the hype about this self tanner because I have yet to come across one that 1. Does not smell bad 2. Is moisturizing like a lotion and 3. Gives a truly natural "tanned" look. Yet, from the moment I opened the bottle and the light fragrance reminded me of walking into Bath & Body Works, I knew this self tanner was going to be a stand out.

Aqua Tan's Body Milk is creamy like a thin silky lotion and appears white as you disperse it into your hands. However, as you smooth it over your skin it is clear and feels (and smells) much like a lotion as well. The Body Milk is moisturizing with Shea Butter, Kukui Nut Oil, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E. The Body Milk absorbs quickly--by the time I was done applying it to my arms and legs it was dry and I was able to put my clothes back on right away.

I didn't notice any immediate color to my skin, that came about 2 hours later and it literally looked like I had been sunbathing on the beach in Aruba. I'm very fair skinned and my skin was a gorgeous light bronze color. I was so pleased that one application really had such great results and I applied another application the following day. Just two applications lasted me about 8 days without having to apply anymore and without immediately fading.

Do make sure you wash your hands well after applying Aqua Tan, as I thought I had gotten it all off my hands until the following day when I noticed a lone bronze spot. While this self tanner is $37--don't hesitate--it is worth every penny!

I'm saving my bottle now until shorts weather so that I can show off the gorgeous color without having ever stepped out into the sun. Fabulous!

you on Review: Aqua Tan Self Tanning Body Milk http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/04/review-aqua-tan-self-tanning-body-milk_9380.html
related postReview: Aqua Tan Self Tanning Body Milk for you .

Blog Archive

Followers