Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Hairagami Spring Rings You On Here » Review: Hairagami Spring Rings

Seems spring has been completely skipped over here in the Poconos and summer has stepped in. My hair is super long with no intentions to cut it and I needed some heat relief. Normally, I have no where important to go, just running errands or doing mom stuff that doesn't require me to be a glamazon, so it's normally pulled back into a ponytail on warm days. When I saw Hairagami's Spring Rings at my local CVS the other day, I thought it was the answer to some fashionable updo hair.

25 tries and hours later I was frustrated. I kept following the directions of a low ponytail, twisting my hair up my head and then using the pointed end from bottom to top and interlocking the two for a secure fit. It just wasn't happening. Either the "knots" on the Spring Rings were getting caught into my hair not allowing me to twist around my hair further (when there was much more Spring to go) or I'd get it twisted around only to let go and have my hair fall to my shoulders. No matter how hard I tried it just wouldn't hold my hair.

My hair isn't unusually thick and the length goes mid-back. There's nothing on the package that says it you have long hair that it won't work, etc. and I honestly felt like a complete hair idiot. Why couldn't I get these things to work!?

I took a break and tried again on day two, but after about 40 minutes, I gave up. It just was not meant to be. So back to my boring ponytail until I can find something to make me look like the fashionista that I am. 'Cause no one is believing that I am when I am all mommy-fied.

Have you tried these? Have they worked for you?

*Photo Credit: Hairagami

you on Review: Hairagami Spring Rings http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/04/review-hairagami-spring-rings.html
related postReview: Hairagami Spring Rings for you .

Blog Archive

Followers