Amazing Pictures Photos

Bold Romance You On Here » , , , , , , , , » Bold Romance

Hola everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I didn't really do a LOTD, 'cos I didn't even go out.

But I did a really superduper bold look yesterday, another version of Gaga's Bad Romance look.
Last time I wasn't really satisfied to it, so I wanted to recreate it.'

I did the same "mistake" again this time, and used way too much white for a highlight, but let's just call it my own twist to the look, shall we? ;D

But the pics:






And one without the wig:


And random pose:

Please don't take this too seriously, I just thought that the whole autograph thing worked for this pic :D :

A bit bad closeup of the makeup:



There's Gosh's smokey eye -palette's white and Kat von D's Lucifer. Lot of them :D


And then my LOTD, I wanted something sunny again:

 


 

MAC Painterly p/p
NYX jumbo pencil Milk
BftE Juicy
ModelsOwn Neon Peach
SMH Champagne
SMH Bee's Knees
SMH Flare for the Dramatic
Stargazer red eyeliner
mascara


That's it, again.

you on Bold Romance http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/01/bold-romance.html
related postBold Romance for you .

Blog Archive

Followers