Amazing Pictures Photos

Razor gray romance You On Here » , , , , » Razor gray romance

Hola!

Today I did a look using only Kat von D's Beethoven palette.
I used Razor Gray, Lucifer, Speed Blue and Tequila:



 

 

 

And full face:
 


Yesterday I did two quick makeup looks for my friend.

She's been planning somekind of Cats -inspired show, and she wanted me to do a cat inspired makeup, something dramatic and mysterious.

Here's what I did:

 
 
Okay, maybe it's not as "cat-ish" as it could be, but anyway.

I also made her a blue smokey makeup, this is how it turned out:

 

That's all this time.


Ps. I really really really want the Kat von D's Metallic Orchestra palette :<

you on Razor gray romance http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/01/razor-gray-romance.html
related postRazor gray romance for you .

Blog Archive

Followers