Amazing Pictures Photos

MUG look: Aguilera Marmelade You On Here » , , , , , , » MUG look: Aguilera Marmelade

Hello!

Makeup Geek has again another weekly challenge, this time it's Christina Aguilera inspired.

I've always kinda loved Aguilera's look in Lady Marmelade video:


I admit that the hair is maybe a bit overdone, but anyway *g*

So I decided to to do my version of the look:





And close-ups:







I was planning to put more rhinestones, but I coudn't more than those :(
But it works fine like that IMO too.

And I guess I'm not gonna put this into the contest itself, this was just for fun :D

PS. I've picked the winners of my giveaway, I'll send mail to winners, but I'll do a post of winners too!

you on MUG look: Aguilera Marmelade http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/05/mug-look-aguilera-marmelade.html
related postMUG look: Aguilera Marmelade for you .

Blog Archive

Followers