Amazing Pictures Photos

There's a tiger in the jungle! You On Here » , , , , , , » There's a tiger in the jungle!

Hola!

I've been hauling a bit lately :3

Here's my new babies:

I'll write more about them in my next post, I'll do some looks and swatches too :D


Here's my look from day before yesterday, done with Fyrinnae:
Sorry for the bad pic, but it was the only one that captured the color right :S

Here's how the pics turned out with my DSLR:

I also wanted to try my new peacock lashes with this one, but it didn't quite work out:


Here's my yesterday's look, done with Joe Blasco's Jazzy Grape:



Then my "DIY-Minx" nails with Sephora's nail stickers:

Also, did you guys already checked out my review of the Sigma Premium Travel Brush Set?
If you didn't, you can read it here:
Sigma premium travel kit review!

you on There's a tiger in the jungle! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/11/there-tiger-in-jungle.html
related postThere's a tiger in the jungle! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers