Amazing Pictures Photos

Style Verdict: Menswear Neckties. You On Here » » Style Verdict: Menswear Neckties.


Leighton Meester, AnnaLynne McCord, Winona Ryder

 I'm gonna let you know right now, I'm loving this look. Especially on Leighton Meester. She is rocking it the most fierce IMO. Loving her tailored cropped slacks. I like AnnaLynne's look too with her leather jacket and the pop of color on her shoes, and I probably like Winona's look the least. She's just looking a little sloppy in this pic. Anyhoo, I think sporting a necktie can give a suit or a blouse and pants an unexpected chic look for us girls. I actually already own two neckties (polka dot and striped) and these pics are giving me all kinds of fever! I'm already working out outfit combinations in my head. Well that's what I think, but I wanna know what YOU think. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you wear it? I wanna know your style verdict.

you on Style Verdict: Menswear Neckties. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/01/style-verdict-menswear-neckties.html
related postStyle Verdict: Menswear Neckties. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers