Amazing Pictures Photos

Tutorial: MAC Peacock You On Here » , , , , » Tutorial: MAC Peacock

Tutorial time!

MakeupGeek has a peacock week, and I did few peacock inspired looks for the idea gallery. This was the other one, and another one was done with Urban Decay BoS III.



First use your favourite eyeprimer ( I used TFSI), then base your ld with NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean:

Then apply blue base to crease and slightly above it (I used Sky Line gel liner):


Then apply MAC Steel Blue pigment to crease:

Then MAC Old Gold pigment to the middle of the lid:

Then MAC Chartreuse pigment to inner corner:


Then apply MAC Copper pigment to outer corner:


Apply some darker color (I used MAC Moonlight's Night pigment) to outer corner and slightly to crease:


Line your lower lashline with blue (I used MAC Smooth Blue technakohl) :


Then apply MAC Copper pigment to lower lashline:

Line your upper and lower lashline with black pencil:

Gently apply MAC Seedy pearl over the blue:


Finish with highlighter ( I used MAC Vanilla) and black mascara, and the look is done!:

Suprisingly, my phone managed to capture the colors best:


you on Tutorial: MAC Peacock http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/01/tutorial-mac-peacock.html
related postTutorial: MAC Peacock for you .

Blog Archive

Followers