Amazing Pictures Photos

Beauty Confidential's Nadine Haobsh Stops By A Girl's Gotta Spa You On Here » Beauty Confidential's Nadine Haobsh Stops By A Girl's Gotta Spa

Nadine Haobsh, author of Beauty Confidential and the blogger behind Jolie in NYC, offers advice to make sure your time in the tub is quality time for you, no matter what your day was like:

The search for the perfect bath products--I've never been much of a bath girl; my hair gets all wet, the water is either scalding or freezing, my toes inevitably cramp...it's always a disaster. After spending the summer in England, however, where the only options were "terrible shower that will only work when it feels like it" or "huge bathtub that is the size of a swimming pool," I obviously went with the latter. And somehow, against my will, I became addicted. Now, I bathe at least four times a week, carving out an hour for myself in the evenings with a magazine, my iPod or just my own thoughts. I can't believe it's taken me so long to discover what everybody else has always been raving about, but hey---at least I eventually got there!

Now I just need to settle upon my perfect products. Early contenders include Lush Avobath bomb-- love this stuff!-- and Jo Malone Red Roses bath oil, but I'm willing to undergo the sacrifices that come with an exhaustive search. Suggestions welcome!

Tags: ,
*Photo Credit: George Bogart

you on Beauty Confidential's Nadine Haobsh Stops By A Girl's Gotta Spa http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/10/beauty-confidential-nadine-haobsh-stops_5527.html
related postBeauty Confidential's Nadine Haobsh Stops By A Girl's Gotta Spa for you .

Blog Archive

Followers