Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Suave Exhale You On Here » Review: Suave Exhale

First things first--I love how Suave has changed it's image to be all about moms. Love that. Also? When I think of shower gel and lotion, Suave was never the brand that came to mind, but after reviewing the products that they sent, they sure will be.

I received 2 lotions and 2 shower gels from Suave's new Exhale collection: Lively Juicy Tangerine, Calming Lavender Vanilla, Lime Verbena and Alluring Sandalwood and Cinnamon. All of the scents are fabulous, but my favorite is Lime Verbena. It actually reminds me of perfume and is a really alluring fragrance.

The Exhale lotions are softening and fragrant, while the shower gels are luxurious in lather and scent. Both make you feel pampered and dare I say it--sexy. Yes, I can't believe it myself--I just said Suave was sexy. If you've tried the Lime Verbena, admit it--you thought you were a sex vixen for a minute until that familiar knocking on the bathroom door, "Mom! I need to go potty!" brought you back to reality. I know that many of you are secretly chuckling and knowing all too well that joy of motherhood.

Seriously, I am pleasantly surprised by Suave's Exhale collection and I definitely recommend them.

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Suave Exhale http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/10/review-suave-exhale_05.html
related postReview: Suave Exhale for you .

Blog Archive

Followers