Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Baby Quasar LED Light Therapy You On Here » Review: Baby Quasar LED Light Therapy


The Baby Quasar from AdvanThera is a wonderful advancement in skincare and beauty. It's where technology and skincare meet to provide you with a pain-free way to satisfy your anti-aging needs and provide a pill-free alternative to eliminating acne.


Some of the benefits of light therapy are:


Stimulating the production of collagen
Kills bacteria that causes blemishes

It's an anti-inflammatory
Stimulates tissue repair


The Baby Quasar is a portable hand held device with 24 LED's. It is surprisingly lightweight and has timed signaled intervals to assist you in giving each area of your face an equal amount of light. There is one pulsed light session and 2 sessions of a continuous beam. The light is not at all hot and it only slightly warms the Baby Quasar's metal body.

Before using the Baby Quasar, you will want to clean your face and apply a well absorbing serum. I chose to use Dr. Bragi's Marine Enzyme as it is activated by heat and I had success with it when used alone.

Your first 8 minutes of treatment are with pulsed light. You move the Baby Quasar pressed against your skin clockwise around your face. The areas of the face are to be treated in 4 sections, with the pulsed light focusing on one area at a time for 2 minutes each. The pulsed light does take some getting used to. By this I am referring to when you are moving the Baby Quasar between your eyebrows, above your eyebrows and under your eyes. The pulsed light is similar to a strobe light and I suggest not closing your eyes when you are treating these areas, but keeping your eyes open and looking to the side. This should help to prevent you from feeling dizzy.

The next 20 minutes are with two different wavelengths, but both are a continuous beam of red light. Not at all uncomfortable or hot. When the time is up for treatment to each section of your face, the Baby Quasar beeps. You can continuously smooth the Baby Quasar to equal parts of your face or you can keep it focused on trouble spots (ie. wrinkles, fine lines, acne). This is just what I did and was amazed by it's results.

I am always prone to acne on and around my chin. I made sure to pay special attention to the blemishes I had and also to two deep wrinkles I have that I loathe. By the end of day one, a few of my blemishes were just about gone. Still there---but greatly diminished. This really pumped me up for my next treatment session. Within a week, my face was clearer and the two wrinkles I had been focusing on seemed noticeably softened. My skin looked fresh and healthy.

When first starting out with Light Therapy, you should do a 28 minute treatment session everyday, however over time you can do maintenance sessions only 3 times a week. Prior to the Baby Quasar, I had never tried Light Therapy for my acne and wrinkles and I was honestly skeptical about whether it worked or not. I'm happy to say that it definitely works and even though the 28 minute treatment session sounds like an inconvenience, it really is worth it once you see the results.

Also--their customer service is awesome. The owner spoke directly with me about this product and how to use it. He listened to all of my questions and gave easy to understand answers about the technology of the Baby Quasar. What other company does that?

The Baby Quasar is available at drugstore.com for $449.

* If you are prone to epileptic seizures, please consult your doctor before purchasing the Baby Quasar.

Tags: , , ,

you on Review: Baby Quasar LED Light Therapy http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/10/review-baby-quasar-led-light-therapy.html
related postReview: Baby Quasar LED Light Therapy for you .

Blog Archive

Followers