Amazing Pictures Photos

FALSE. You On Here » , , , , » FALSE.

This will be just a quick post with my LOTD, LOTN and Rimmel Cool matte review.

I'll start with the LOTD:

Photobucket
Photobucket

MAC Blackground pp anf Gosh Love That Ivory as primers
MuS 24 carat in the inner corner
MAC Blackground pp in outer corner
Mschic Electric Golden Black in crease and above
MuS Goldglow in highlight
MuS 24 carat in upper and lower lashline
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner in upper lashline
BeautyUK golden Line and Define eyepencil in waterline
Maybelline Colossal mascara
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara

Cheap Bodytalk falselash pieces in outercorners :mrgreen:

I also loved my skin, it looked and felt so smooth:
Photobucket

Lumene Moisturising Day Cream, Wet'n'Wild Cover All consealer, Maybelline Dream Satin liquid foundation and Gosh translucent loose powder. And beautyUK bronzer palette as a contourer.

Then later on I bought Rimmel Cool Matte 16hr mousse foundation, just because it was on sale :P

Photobucket

Of course I had to try it, and I was suprised that it wasn't as shitty as I thought it to be:

Wet'n'Wild Cover All consealer, Rimmel Cool Matte foundation and Gosh translucent loose powder.
And no eyemakeup :S

Then I made this as my LOTN:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gosh Love That Ivory as a primer
Mix of MuS Sunset eyedust and MUFE 90953 Star Powder on lid
Mix of Gosh Blue Whale and Gosh Aquatic on crease and above
Mix of Gosh Sunstone and Mschic Mineral Snow on highlight
Gosh Aqua Life tropical eye pencil on upper and lower lashline
BeautyUK golden Line and Define eye pencil in inner lower corner.
Maybelline Colossal mascara
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara

you on FALSE. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/08/false.html
related postFALSE. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers