Amazing Pictures Photos

..must....have.... You On Here » , » ..must....have....

What do I want?

Of course I want EVERYTHING, but let's start with something I want right now.

I'm SO waiting for the new MAC collection to arrive in Finland! It looks so great!
Check the rest of the collection here.

I must have:

Violet Trance eyeshadow:
Doesn't it look just amazing?


Push the Edge pigment:
I'm a purple addict, I can't help it. I just love different shades of purple.

What I may want:

Off the Page eyehadow:
I love the color on this one, but I really need to think do I NEED this. I don't have any orange eyeshadows, so it would be a nice addition to my collections.


Reflects Rust glitter:
This I think I'd like to swatch before buying. I own a lot of glitters, but I really never use them. If this is something unique and amazing (again *g*), I might get it.

And then I want MAC Parfait Amour:
Like I said, I'm a purple addict. And this was just amazing (Why do I think I use a lot of 'amazing'?) *g*

Then I'd like to try Revlon Colorstay foundation, since everybody is complimenting it:



Of course I could loot the whole MAC stall and whole Makeup Store and take all MUFE products and all basic drugstore product's, but I guess this is all this time.

I MUST win in lottery -_-

I also got my 5 Makeup Store Eyedust and one MUFE star powder today, I'll post swatches of them later today!

EDIT: This is more of a reminder to myself, I MUST get Makeup Store Buzzer cybershadow:

you on ..must....have.... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/08/musthave.html
related post..must....have.... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers