Amazing Pictures Photos

LOTD: Tropic sunset You On Here » , , , , , » LOTD: Tropic sunset

Today I wanted to have COLORS. This is what I did:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I used
Gosh Love That Ivory as a primer
Gosh Aquatic on the lid
Mschic Electric Golden Black
Mschic Electric Eggplant
Mschic Metallic Orchid
Mschic Mint Frost Chocolate
Mschic Electric Red
Makeup Store Sunset eyedust
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
Lumene black eyepencil
Maybelline Colossal mascara

Photobucket

And one in the direct sunlight:
Photobucket

Oh, and I won an auction of 5 Makeup Store eyedusts (goldglow, 24carat, inka, gold, bamboo) and one Make Up For Ever Star Powder.

I also placed an order to CherryCulture, but I typed one digit incorrectly in my postal code, and now my whole order is in 'FAILED' status. Funny enough, I've already paid over paypal, which says that money has been correctly tranferred and all.
Now I wait for their customer service to reply :/

you on LOTD: Tropic sunset http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/08/lotd-tropic-sunset.html
related postLOTD: Tropic sunset for you .

Blog Archive

Followers