Amazing Pictures Photos

M is for MAC. M is for Mineralissima. M is for ME! You On Here » , , , , , , , » M is for MAC. M is for Mineralissima. M is for ME!

So, I had to leave the house early in the morning today, so I wasn't quite awake when I made my LOTD. Here's how it turned out:


 

My makeup gig went well. I learned something new from theatrical makeup (Remember to makeup the ears too :D), and had fun. Premiere is on sunday, I'm going there too.

Anyway, when I finally came home, I had (snail)mail.

This is what I found from the envelope:

 
Like WHOA! It's amazingly pretty! Probably prettiest card I've ever seen <3 Satu from Pencula webshop has made it, and inside the card was these:
 
And these:


I got samples of Mineralissima eyeshadows, and amazingly sweet collection of rhinestones! how lovely is that?! <3

Here's swatches of the Mineralissima shadows:

Forest:


This is really dark matte army green. Quite sweet color :D

Emerald:

Pic doesn't quite give right to this, this is pretty pale green.

Peacock:

Oooh, this is so pretty! It's kinda duotone green, really pretty!

Glam:

Light shimmery purple.

Aphrodite:

Yet again, the pic doesn't give right to this, this is really gorgeous golden color, with orange tone.

Diva:

Pink with lots of gold in it, similar to Gosh Rosegold and Mschic Pretty in Pink.

Outback:

Matte warm red-ish brown.

Terra:

Matte brown.

Pink Champagne:

This is sweet color too, it's golden, it's brown-ish, it's pink.


Then the weirdest thing happened to me today! I noticed that this followed me home, so I decided to keep it :D:D :


And what's inside?



Kitchmas, Grape, Deeb Blue Green,  Reflects Transparent Teal and Fuchia:
 

... And swatches:

Fuchia:


Kitchmas:


Grape:

This is similar to Push The Edge, except this has light purple glitter in it:





Then, MakeupGeek has Weekly Challenge again, this time it's inspired by NBA teams.
Winner(s) get Urban Decay Get Baked -palette, which I would love to have :D

So I made a look inspired by Chicago Bulls (because it looked nice *g*) :

 




Anyway. That's it this time, I don't know if I have time to update my blog tomorrow, but I'll try!

you on M is for MAC. M is for Mineralissima. M is for ME! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/11/m-is-for-mac-m-is-for-mineralissima-m.html
related postM is for MAC. M is for Mineralissima. M is for ME! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers