Amazing Pictures Photos

Peacocks, Bodypainting and Purple. You On Here » , , , , , , , » Peacocks, Bodypainting and Purple.

Trallalalala. Finally home.

So, I was today at the finnish Beauty Fair, andI wanted my LOTD to be something pretty and a bit popping :D

I first made a green look with MAC glitter:


 
 
MAC Moss Scape p/p
Mineralissima Peacock e/s
Pure Luxe Forest e/s
MAC Deep Blue Green pigm.
MAC Reflects Transparent Teal glitter
SMH Bee's Knees e/s
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Gosh mascara
Grimas false lashes


But then I didn't like it (well, I liked it, but not enought for today :D) and I decided to go with PURPLE:

 


MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Grape pigm.
MAC Kitchmas pigm.
SMH Bee's Knees e/s
MAC Blackrack fluidline
Gosh mascara
Grimas false lashes

And my full face:


This I brought home with me:

Lush Rockstar soap
Lush Vanilla Dee-Lite moisturizer (free sample)
Nfu'Oh nailpolish 130 (deep red)
Graftobian Pulsar Purple eyedust
Small jar of MAC Melon pigment (we bought the holiday Alagazam! collection together, I'll get half of the pigment and half of the Rich Ground fluidline)
Samples of MAC Delft p/p and MAC purple fluidline (I have no clue of the name, sorry!) and a sample of MAC Stobe Liquid.
2 MAC facecharts
20 empty small jars

So, how was the trip?

Well, there were lots of exhibitors, everyone was selling something, lots of people and that's about it. Of course there was some special offers, but nothing really interesting. I found the Graftobian to almost the most interesting exhibitor. I didn't seem to be too expensive, and I liked the quality of the eyedust.
Anyway, definately the most interesting thing was the bodypainting finnish championship. There were LOTS of amazing works, but the winner was just MINDBLOWING.
It was soooooo Alexander McQueen :D

Here's some (bad quality) photos I took: (I didn't have my SLR with me, so pics are really crappy)


Here's the winner look:



I just LOVE it!

Then the third place:



And some random participants:





Oh well. Workday tomorrow again. Phew :D

you on Peacocks, Bodypainting and Purple. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/11/peacocks-bodypainting-and-purple.html
related postPeacocks, Bodypainting and Purple. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers