Amazing Pictures Photos

Skunky! You On Here » , , , , » Skunky!

So, I was at the press release of MSCHIC's new Skunk Girl collection today.
It was really warm and friendly event.

The model for the campaign was chosen through finnish website IRC-Galleria, and judges picked 17-year-old Sara Kukkonen as the winner.

MSCHIC's Skunk Girl is the world's first anti-smoking makeup collection, and here's how it looks like:



And here's the winner's stunning photo, photographed by Marco Cavazzana and Morgan Norman. Their other work can be found here.


And here's the Skunk Girl Sara, with finnish ex-top model Anne Kukkohovi, who was one of the judges:

 

So, here's some pics of the collection:
 
 


I also got a closer look of MSCHIC's KIDE products.

"KIDE MSCHIC is a new and unprecedented Finnish eco luxury make-up series with a unique design and the world's purest ingredients together in a loving environment, in luxury wooden containers." 
- KIDE MSCHIC 

 You know, there's real diamonds in them! :D



 
They look just edible :D

And about eating, there was yummy food!
 

Then here's a pic of Anne Kukkohovi chatting with Marco Cavazzana and Morgan Norman:
 
( Look how cute the ears are! :D)


And then my LOTD. I wanted to honor MSCHIC, and I made a look using their products:

 
 
 
 
MAC Painterly p/p
MSCHIC Gossip eyedust
MSCHIC Blue Lagoon eyedust
MSCHIC Hawaiji Blue Shimmer eyedust
MSCHIC Chrome Green e/s
MSCHIC Mint Frost Chocolate eyedust
SMH Bee's Knees

I actually put some nude lipstick over the darker one when I left home, so it wasn't that dark.

Then while I was at Helsinki, I also hauled a bit :3
Here my small haul:

MSCHIC Cake Eyeliner Sealant
MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage
MAC Painterly p/p
Depend lash glue

AND I got MSCHIC Mineral Miracle Powder, and MSCHIC lip gloss with pen.

I have say a word about the lipgloss.

It must be one of the best ideas EVER:


  It has both lip liner and lipgloss in it! How great is that? Wow! :D


AAAAAAAND, one more thing:

I finally ordered the new SMH palette, and I also ordered 28 pan neutral palette.

Wohoo!

you on Skunky! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/11/skunky.html
related postSkunky! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers