Amazing Pictures Photos

False is better You On Here » , , , , , » False is better

Hola sweeties!

I'm so excited, I just ordered two new wigs from Ebay!

They are both blond/ white, I think they will be perfect addition to my wig collection ;D

 

  

I'm also gonna give you a sneak peek to next tuesday's MSCHIC look. I will be posting also a tutorial of this look to my MSCHIC blog, so be sure to stay tuned for this:

 

Then to my today's look.

I wanted to make something a bit pin up-ish, so I came up with this:

 


And guess what?

You'll get a tutorial too!

Here's what you need:

MAC Painterly p/p (or primer of your choise)
MAC Gesso e/s (or what ever matte white shadow)
MAC Off the Page e/s (I really haven't met a dupe for this, sorry!)
MAC Beauty Marked e/s (Black shadow will do also, or any dark shadow)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline (or any black eyeliner)
Mascara
MAC #34 lashes


As always, start with priming (is that a word?) your eye:



 Then add white shadow (Gesso) to your lid:
  

Then dark shadow (Beauty Marked) to your crease. Try not to blend it too well at this point:
  

Then Off the Page above the crease:
  

Then add white shadow (Gesso) to your highlight. Also blend the Off the Page and Beauty Marked together better:
  
  

Then it's time for the eyeliner. Make it sharp and  winged:
  
  

Add Beauty Marked to halfway of your lower lashline, Gesso to inner half:
  

Then add mascara, and the look is done!
  

Then I added the MAC #34 lashes to bring more pin up feeling to the look:
  
 

  

And full face:
 

  

 

That's all again!

you on False is better http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/02/false-is-better.html
related postFalse is better for you .

Blog Archive

Followers