Amazing Pictures Photos

Masquerade Macabre You On Here » , , , , » Masquerade Macabre

Hello, and thank you for the ideas and suggestions!

I'll try to write about photographing looks and about blending at some point, I've had a lot of requests of those :D

I got my Trucco Angel Face palette today, and so far I love it. I'll post pics and swatches later on in this post, but first I'm gonna show you a look I did today.

First of all I wanna warn you, the may not be suitable for small children, since this is a gore look.

But anyway, onwards to the look.

Making a mask has been on my list for a while now, but today I finally had the idea and inspiration.

I wanted to make a sort of "anti-mask", I wanted it to look like somebody ripped the mask AND skin away.
Well, things don't always go as you planned, and this became more of a burned skin mask than ripped off, but anyway. I still like the idea ;D

Here we go:

( Look contains liquid latex, vaselin, black & red eyeshadow and fake blood )

 

  

Then I paired the look with red and black lips:
  

  

Some details, how the "skin" is hanging:
  

  

 


Then to my new baby, the Sebastian Trucco Angel Face (Angel Eyes?) palette:


Here's the palette closed:
  

Here it is open. Doesn't look like much, right? :
  

BUT check the swatches:
 No base - NYX Black Bean jumbo pencil

I love them. I just totally love them. 
We all may know that I have a weakness in duocromes and other oddities, and these just hit the spot. 
Truly amazing <3

And of course I had to give them a try, and I made "angelic" makeup with it:

  

  

  

I love how they change color!

But I guess that's all again :D

you on Masquerade Macabre http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/02/masquerade-macabre.html
related postMasquerade Macabre for you .

Blog Archive

Followers