Amazing Pictures Photos

Neutral and Oily. You On Here » , , , » Neutral and Oily.

Hello everyone!

Think kind of a quick post, since it's awfully late and I should sleeping already, but I thought I'd come to share my yesterday's and today's look with you guys.

I'll start with my yesterday's look, I wanted something dark and intense, and I also _wanted_ it to look a bit oily.

So I used MSCHIC's loose eyeshadows Mint Frost Chocolate, Metallic Orchid, Electric Eggplant and Prince eyeshadow, and came up with this:


 


 


And today I tried my new MSCHIC mineral foundation, and it gives really beautiful glow to your whole face, so I wanted to take advantage of the healthy look, and made really natural look for today:

  

  

 

Hopefully I'll have more time to post tomorrow's post, so there maybe more stuff than today :D

you on Neutral and Oily. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/02/neutral-and-oily.html
related postNeutral and Oily. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers