Amazing Pictures Photos

Style Verdict: The Pantsless Trend. You On Here » , » Style Verdict: The Pantsless Trend.



Yeah, I think we can blame Lady Gaga for making this latest trend popular in 2010. Of course she didn't do it first, but she was photographed A LOT this year wearing this look which is why we're starting to see it trickle down. But where exactly could you where this "no pants" style? Honestly speaking, if I were going out for a night of fun times with a group of friends in Vegas, I might go for it. Here at home? I live in a very red state. So yeah. I don't think so.  But I'm not totally against this look. It just has to be the right occasion. And a different city. But enough about what I think, I wanna know what YOU think about this trend. Do you like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would YOU rock it?
 I wanna know your style verdict.

you on Style Verdict: The Pantsless Trend. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/09/style-verdict-pantsless-trend.html
related postStyle Verdict: The Pantsless Trend. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers