Amazing Pictures Photos

Tutorial: Small highlight quide You On Here » , » Tutorial: Small highlight quide

 Hello!

Many of you have asked me to do a tutorial about contouring, but now you get a small tutorial about highlighting.

My favourite highlighter is Fyrinnae's In the Spotlight.
I think it's just perfect!


So, here's the "flat face", with out highlighter:

Then I add highlighter like this:
Where I put highlight:
  • Cheekbones
  • Browbones
  • Arch of the nose
  • Center of Cubid's bow
  • Chin
  • (Hint to forehead)


And then I just blend them in:

And then some blush and I'm done!

Did this make any sense?

If you want to know more about my face routine, check out my MSCHIC blog:




you on Tutorial: Small highlight quide http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/09/tutorial-small-highlight-quide.html
related postTutorial: Small highlight quide for you .

Blog Archive

Followers