Amazing Pictures Photos

Off to the city! New York City here I come! You On Here » Off to the city! New York City here I come!

Saturday at 7am sharp, I will be making my way to the fabulous New York City. I've only been there once, back when I was 13 and didn't do any sightseeing beyond watching the Rockette's.

This weekend is sure to be a blast, as I will spending time with with other beauty and fashion blogger friends. While I am gone, I will leave you with some posts pulled from my archives that are worth reading, especially if you are new here.

The Fab-U-lous Lotion Bar
Oh Shea can you see
The benefits of glycerin
In home pedicures
Life Song Products reviewed
UVA and UVB Protection
What do you love the most? (The bathroom post!)

Be sure to check back next week as I'll have more product reviews and details of my trip!

you on Off to the city! New York City here I come! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/07/off-to-city-new-york-city-here-i-come_21.html
related postOff to the city! New York City here I come! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers