Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Hook Up Lipgloss by mark. You On Here » Review: Hook Up Lipgloss by mark.

When Meg Johnson sent me AVON's Instant Manicure, she also threw in a sample of mark.'s new Hook Up Lipgloss from glow baby glow. I've never tried a mark. product before, so I didn't quite understand what the package meant when it said "A new system of products that hook up." If you are familiar with mark. you are most likely laughing at my ignorance.

mark.'s Hook Up is a collection of mascara, creamy eye shadow, liquid eyeliner and lipgloss that can hook together with a connector, creating convenience when you go searching through your handbag looking to freshen your face. So you can hook two lipglosses together, a body shimmer and eye shadow and so on. The Hook Up Connector has been featured in magazine's such as Allure, InStyle and Glamour (where have I been?)

The Hook Up lipgloss collection comes in glow baby glow, which is sheer and shiny; glow baby glow luxe, which is super reflective with a mirror-like sparkle; and metalluscious, which is rich in color, has a gleam to it and moisturizes and conditions.

Meg sent me Peek-a-boo and Pink Crush from the glow baby glow set. I believe Meg had no idea what a lipgloss/lipstick fantatic I truly am when she sent this. While the instant manicure was the reason for the package, I pushed it aside to immediately open the lipgloss!

Both colors have a yummy scent that seem to be a mix of Bubble Gum and Cotton Candy. I loved how the Pink Crush seemed to only have a hint more color than my lips and had such a great shine. Peek-a-boo gave my lips a frosted look with shine. I used Peek-a-boo with my no makeup look and I looked marvelous. The gloss seemed to last the usually amount of time, but did a fabulous job of making my pout look perfect.

mark. Hook Up lipgloss: $5
Hook Up Connector is free when you purchase any 2 Hook Up products.
mark. Crystal Shimmer Hook Up Powder is also free (as of this post) when you purchase any 2 Hook Up products.

Want to see your product reviewed? Please click here for more information.

Tags: , , , , , ,

you on Review: Hook Up Lipgloss by mark. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/07/review-hook-up-lipgloss-by-mark_3195.html
related postReview: Hook Up Lipgloss by mark. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers