Amazing Pictures Photos

The ordinary (spa) girl who can do extraordinary things You On Here » The ordinary (spa) girl who can do extraordinary things

Sometimes even I amaze myself. When I first started this blog, I pouted and pouted because I thought no one was listening. I kept it going with encouragement from my friends.

Thank goodness for that encouragement because this blog has lead me to some very BIG things in the last 2 months.

First being given the chance to be a columnist for She Unlimited when they relaunch...which I believe is in November--so be on the lookout!

Then joining b5media to become the blogger for Makeup Minute, and the success there has been huge and beyond anything I could have hoped for.

Then this week being asked to blog for Pierce Mattie Public Relations. This, my friends, blew me out of the water.

I cannot even begin to tell you how this ordinary girl feels right now. She feels important. She feels respected. She feels valued.

My posts are now showing on Pierce Mattie's blog, so be sure to look for the posts written by "Shannon." Hopefully you will want to join in on the conversation and post a comment there to what I've written.

Posts on this blog will now be cut back a bit. I will be blogging here twice a week, unless there is something incredible going on and I want to let you know. I still have many more products from Maryam's Soap Nook to write reviews on, as well as other products as well. And, of course, you will always know what is going on with Country Bunny Bath & Body specials.

Thank you loyal readers for being a part of propelling me into the stratosphere!

xo--Shannon

you on The ordinary (spa) girl who can do extraordinary things http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/10/ordinary-spa-girl-who-can-do.html
related postThe ordinary (spa) girl who can do extraordinary things for you .

Blog Archive

Followers