Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: K-Pak Liquid Reconstruct You On Here » Review: K-Pak Liquid Reconstruct

As my hair gets longer, I find that it splits and freys a little more easier, or just seems a little more obvious, and that my hair tangles a lot more causing me to wish (for just one millisecond) for short hair again.

Back in July, Joico's K-Pak Liquid Reconstruction is one of the many birthday gifts that Elke gave me. It seems all the gifts, just seem to keep on giving. This product has been a miracle worker, along with the Joico K-Pak Smoothing Balm.

It's a weightless and scentless spray that I spray on before I comb through my hair. I noticed that it helped considerably on detangling my tresses, even though that is not the purpose of this product. But I admit, it surely is an added bonus!

This spray doesn't weigh my hair down and I noticed that my hair has less frizz and noticeable damage to it. When I have gone days without using it, simply due to me not being able to have eyes behind my head to watch my ever-curious children and sparing for time, I noticed my hair looked dull and dry and just plain gross.

Joico's Liquid Reconstruct is something that is now a staple in my hair care. Have you used any Joico products? Post a comment and let me know!

Tags: , , , ,

you on Review: K-Pak Liquid Reconstruct http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/10/review-k-pak-liquid-reconstruct_24.html
related postReview: K-Pak Liquid Reconstruct for you .

Blog Archive

Followers