Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Sharon Bolton Scents You On Here » Review: Sharon Bolton Scents

I love when I get to try new products. I especially love when they arrive at my house in a beautiful gift box wrapped in a big bow. You can't help but feel important and special and like something grand is waiting for you inside.

And it was.

Sharon Bolton Scents gifted me with her Body Wash, Lotion and Perfume Oil in Luv. When I popped open the Body Wash to take in the scent of Luv, the most unprofessional of words came out of my mouth: "OH.MY.GOD." Luv smelled like heaven. It smelled like luxury in a bottle.

Luv is the scent of rare pink gardenias, lush Hawaiian white flowers, with a hint of creamy vanilla and a whisper of white musk.

The Body Wash is thick and creamy and makes you feel like you are showering at a 5 Star hotel. This scent absolutely lifted my spirits and made me feel like I was being purely indulgent. The one thing I love most is tons and tons of thick luxurious lathering bubbles. This Body Wash delivers and I would think that I could take a bubble bath with it and get lost in the bubbles.

The Lotion's scent lasted on my skin for a long while. It wasn't too strong, but strong enough that I didn't need my arm to my nose to smell it. The only word I can think of is "pretty." This lotion just made you feel pretty.

The Perfume Oil comes in a compact roll on bottle that doesn't take up much room in your makeup bag or your purse for that matter.

Sharon Bolton Scents also has two other wonderful scents; Truth and Soul. Truth is lemon-lime with an exotic floral and airy musk. Soul is coconut, papaya and pineapple with undertones of a clean musk. Both smelled wonderful.

www.sharonboltonscents.com

you on Review: Sharon Bolton Scents http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/10/review-sharon-bolton-scents_7461.html
related postReview: Sharon Bolton Scents for you .

Blog Archive

Followers