Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Bikini Kitty Shave System You On Here » Review: Bikini Kitty Shave System

Bikini Kitty is a Shave Care System to eliminate and prevent razor rash, ingrown hair and provide an irritation free shave. Bikini Kitty's products are vegan and organic.

The kit comes in a very handy vinyl bag with handles. It includes a Body Brush, Everyday Magic Spray, Shave Gel, No nick Razor Oil, Razor-burn soother and 2 single blade disposable razors.

How the system works:

Step one: Exfoliate with the Body Brush
A quick brush with Bikini Kitty's Body Brush before every shower will sluff off dead skin, stimulate cell turn-over and unfurled any potentially ingrown hair.

Use everyday: Everyday Magic Spray
This product is made of lemon, orange and sugar acids which unclog ingrown hair follicles and heals razor bumps. Just spray over the areas where you shave.

Step Two: Apply the Shave Gel towards the end of your shower.
Applying the Shave Gel at the end of your shower, allows for your hair to soften. This Shave Gel is a non-foaming, skin hydrating, hair softening shave gel. It's made of cucumber distillate and fortified with aloe.

Use the right razor and shave in the right direction.
Bikini Kitty recommends using single blade disposable razors. They also recommend you shave in the same direction of hair growth.

Use with every shave: No nick Razor Oil
The No nikc razor oil is to be applied directly to your razor blade and will help in elminating razor rash.

Step Three: Use the Razor Burn Soother after every shave.
This product is made of Aloe, Black Willow Bark and Need oil. It is cortizone and pertroleum free. The Razor Burn Soother will provide soothing and healing relief.

What I thought:

I was impressed with how many products were in the kit and their size. I also noticed that a little goes a long way. Bikini Kitty states on their website that the kit will last you for 3 months.

The first few times I used the Body Brush, I found it a little abrasive. It actually kind of hurt. However, I did notice that it really worked. Those ingrown hairs at my knees came undone in a few days. Also, it did prevent further ingrown hair. Something I always battle on my knees and it drives me nuts.

The Everyday Magic Spray was easy enough, I just sprayed it on my legs before applying my lotion. I really liked the Shave Gel. I had less irritation on my legs and under my arms. It has been a very long time since I have used a single blade disposable razor, but Bikini Kitty states that these razors are much better to use than multi-blade razors.

Overall, I think it was a nice shave care system and I liked that it was all natural ingredients. They also make a shave care system for men.

Give them at a look at www.BikiniKitty.com

you on Review: Bikini Kitty Shave System http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2006/10/review-bikini-kitty-shave-system_6190.html
related postReview: Bikini Kitty Shave System for you .

Blog Archive

Followers