Amazing Pictures Photos

Down for the count (again) You On Here » Down for the count (again)

Just a short note to my readers that I should be back blogging soon.

I was rushed to the ER on Sunday evening due to a severe gall bladder attack that dropped my vitals to a dangerous level. It was pretty scary for several hours. I was admitted to the hospital and had surgery Wednesday morning and returned home late last night. I'm on a lot of pain meds right now, but I am so anxious to get back to writing reviews for you as I have received so many wonderful products in recent weeks to tell you about.

Thanks for your patience!

xo
Shannon

you on Down for the count (again) http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/05/down-for-count-again_31.html
related postDown for the count (again) for you .

Blog Archive

Followers